Five new and shiny things we've come across on the world-wide-net-web.
Caption: Rick Flair warns you not to be angry at Johnny for not updating the blog.
Hello BoostStrappers! Soooooo sorry it's been soooooooo long since I've updated the blog. For our clients, this is a good thing since I've been spending the time working on your engagements (hah!). For our readers, this is bad since I've essentially been M.I.A. Sorry peoples! This is what happens when you're BoostStrapping - everyone wears different hats... To be sure, there's no complaint in this voice though - business has been exhilarating!!! As the great philosopher and master of the figure-four-leg-lock, Rick Flair, says - "Woooooooooooo~!"
In any case, I do want to share a few nuggets that I've come across during my 20% learning time:
- Forrester's Social Technographics Tool - This is, by far, the best tool I've come across in social media since its inception. As we're apt to say, "Strategy before tactics" and this tool supplies the foundation for just that. Social Technographics has changed the game for our clients; it just might for you as well!
- The Hyperconnected - Here they come! - Cool whitepaper on the state of connectivity. Note, you have to enter your info to download, but I haven't experienced any spam.
- Robert Scoble on the best iPhone Applications - Self-explanatory (hopefully).
- 6 Factors Fueling the Downturn - HBR's concise slide show on the six interconnected factors fueling our community.
- The Entrepreneurial Spirit in Latin America - A Wharton exclusive on the state of innovation and entrepreneurship in Latin America. Hint: It's booming.