Nine blogs worth reading,
Today, my gift to you is the gift of learning. Here are my personal top nine 'must read' blogs for increasing your understanding of the how, what and why of our 'Web 2.0' world.
- Seth Godin - Seth Godin's Blog. My personal 'Yoda' speaks on business, marketing and life with brevity and humor.
- Scott Adams - Dilbert Blog. My daily 'laugh out loud' morning ritual. Hilarious (and often genius) rants on the world, politics, business and basically anything Scott finds funny.
- Guy Kawasaki - How to Change the World. Just what the title says. And then some.
- Rohit Bhargava - Influencial Interactive Marketing. Social Media, PR, SEO, Marketing and More.
- OneUpWeb - StraightUpSearch Blog. Search news, tools and observations from a straight-forward (or 'StraightUp') perspective.
- Hugh MacLeod - Gaping Void. Snarky comics with excellent insights.
- Scott Ginsberg - Hello My Name is Blog. Surprising range of networking, marketing and just 'making it work' topics nametagged for your enjoyment.
- Richard MacManus - Read/WriteWeb. All Web 2.0, all the time.
- Glen Stansberry - LifeDev.net. Casual take on Getting Things Done (GTD) and successful project management tips for calmer brains and cleaner desks.
Its amazing to me how much our world has changed from a narrow newsprint focus to now nearly drowning in timely and relevant digital treasures. I, for one, relish my now sponge-like brain and want to wish the blogosphere a happy new year. I can't wait to see what new treats are in store for 2007!
- Lambchop (Dee)
More outstanding blogs (and a few random bookmarks), on my personal Delicious site.